Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Does he styll love me or not?

this been going out great between me and this guy. we were going out for a little over 13 months.Everything was perfect until we lost communication,hardly saw each other and it was awkward. Along those times, i regret what i did but yes i did cheat on him. I couldn't keep it in any longer so i told him the truth. I had no feelings for the guy i cheated on my boyfriend with;it happened at the moment. When telling him, the reaction i got was acceptable. Got angry and dumped me. 3 weeks we never talked at all. Then one day we started talking normally as friends. The way we talked was EXACTLY how we would talk if we we're still dating [not the awkward pause part but flirting and all]. One day we decided to meet up. We ended up doing couple like things as in making out cuddling ect.. I told him i still love him because i do. He responded as he doesnt love buh he still likes me. I cried because it hurt and he ended up tearing up and a few tears came out too. Does it show that he still does or he just using me to get to do shyt with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment