Monday, January 9, 2012

I think I am going to give my husband custodial custody. Does that make me a horrible mother?

I recently asked for help about a seperation. My husband wants out of the marriage I would love nothing more than to work it out and stay together, but he refuses. For our 6 year marriage it was agreed that I would stay home and take care of our children (now 4 and6). I am now thinking about giving him his turn. He has either been is school (he was in WO1 school when he called and asked for divorce) or deployed, but he thinks he can handle custody of the kids and a career in the Military. I just wanted some feedback from others maybe in the same or similiar situation. I know he loves the kids and they would be well taken care of. Isn't that all that matters?? Or, is he trying to get out of paying child support?

No comments:

Post a Comment