Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Should I take antidepressants?

I am severely unhappy with how I look and it gets in the way everyday. I am obsessive and i compare pictures of me now to pictures of me like a few months a go and think i'm ageing and go berserk! im only 19! I wonder if its just in my head or if im really seeing these things. All i can think about is getting plastic surgery. Sometimes i get so overwhelmed with this that i cry and cry and freak out and think and think. I have severe social anxiety too and im sad most of the time. im really lethargic and i can't make friends because of these insecurities and self esteem. Are anti-depressants for me, or is this something else? Please help me some one. No one answered last time and i really need the help. Im too embarred to tell the doctors this problem as far as their concerned im just depressed and anxious. Im also very hostile towards people and often envision myself throwing acid or boiling water in their face or deficating on them. This is serious, its not a joke, its because im so hostile and angry all the time. What do you think this is?

No comments:

Post a Comment